Sunday, July 19, 2015

Wrapped Intention: First Week : Catherine Tutter

Sat Feb 11, 2012


There were my mail slot contributions in response to the following prompt outside the space:

Wrapped Intention: First Week

In contemplation of unfinished work

____________________

 I drew a monument carved in granite when my father died. 

I saw drapery hewn in stone there, 

that old cemetery graced by towering pines

and thought to stitch seeds of life in the dark.

_________________________________________________

Join me in remembering someone who has passed from this life.

Collect some seeds in his or her memory and place them in a small plastic bag.

If you would like to publicly remember this person, write his or her name on a slip of paper.
 (You can include your name if you like, as the holder of that person’s memory.)

Add everything to the bag and drop it in the mail slot.

I will post your writing in my weekly blog at www.mobius.org/blog

If you collected seeds, I’ll sew them next Thursday.




This was left for me outside to find: